PRICES (VAT included)
- 7,00 € General public.
- 5,00 € Children, <25 years old students, large families, pilgrims, unemployed, people with functional diversity and retired people over 65 years old.
- 0,00 € Children under the age of 6.
*10% discount for the cardholders of the following cards: Large Family, San Sebastian Card, Museos de la Costa Vasca, Club Irrien Lagunak and Nekatur Card.
*To benefit from a discount it is necessary to show ID proving status.
- 5,00 € Price per person for groups of 10 or more adults.
- 4,50 € Price per person for school groups of 10 or more people.
- During the months of July and August the museum will be open from Thursday to Sunday, and always under reservation to guarantee the capacity.
In addition, as attractive and due to a work in the pedestrian access to the museum, the only way to get there will be by boat, a free service for all our visitors. All the information about the boat access will be detailed directly to the visitor when making the reservation.
- BOOKING NECESSARY (+34) 9184.108.40.206 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GET TO THE FACTORY
During the summer 2021 access to the museum will be only by boat (a free service for our customers) as the road is temporarily closed.
Where can I get the boat?
At the "muelle del Hospitalillo" quay, in front of the Azti Tecnalia building. The exact time for your visit will be decided when booking your visit to Albaola.
How to get to the boat?
AP8 / GI-20: Exit 5 to Pasai San Pedro
Park at the Trintxerpe car park, P2 (image)
From SAN SEBASTIAN to San Pedro, bus EKIALDEBUS E09. Leaves from Okendo street (San Sebastian). Bus stop: Trintxerpe.
The "Escalerillas” bus stop for the Ekialdebus buses from IRUN, DONIBANE, HONDARRIBIA and ERRENTERIA.
Both the cercanías RENFE train and the EUSKOTREN train stop at Herrera (Pasaia), opposite the road from the muelle de "Hospitalillo" quay in Trintxerpe.
From San Sebastian and Irun, Herrera station.
From San Sebastian and Hendaye.
CONTACT: email@example.com / 943-392426 with the following information:
- Name of the school/institution/organisation, province/county, and country (School year, in case of a school).
- Bank details for the invoice (if needed).
- Number of people in the group*.
- Name, phone number and contact email address for the person in charge of the group.
- Day and time of the visit.
- Language you would like the visit in.
- Payment: cash, bank card or transfer.
*The maximum number of people in a group will be 25 people.
Albaola the Sea Factory of the Basques will send an email with the booking confirmation. If the date and/or time requested is not available, the reservations department will contact the person in charge of the group to suggest another time for the visit.