PRICES (VAT included)
- 7,00 € General public.
- 5,00 € Children, <25 years old students, large families, pilgrims, unemployed, people with functional diversity and retired people over 65 years old.
- 0,00 € Children under the age of 6.
*10% discount for the cardholders of the following cards: Large Family, San Sebastian Card, Museos de la Costa Vasca, Club Irrien Lagunak and Nekatur Card.
*To benefit from a discount it is necessary to show ID proving status.
- 5,00 € Price per person for groups of 10 or more adults.
- 4,50 € Price per person for school groups of 10 or more people.
THE MUSEUM IS OPEN FROM TUESDAY TO SUNDAY AT THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
Tuesday, wednesday and sunday: 10:00-14:00
Thursday, friday and saturday: 10:00-14:00 / 15:00-18:00
TO SEE THE MUSEUM BY YOUR OWN, IT IS ENOUGH TO COME IN THE OPENING HOURS. WE RECOMMEND ONE HOUR TO SEE THE MUSEUM.
FOR THE GUIDED EXPLANATIONS OF 20-30 MINUTES, PRIOR RESERVATION IS ESSENTIAL. (+34) 9184.108.40.206 / email@example.com
HOW TO GET TO THE FACTORY
From the P1 * parking lot in Pasai San Pedro, Albaola is a 10 minutes walk away.
* In the P1 parking you can park from Monday to Friday, on weekends it is for residents. On Saturdays and Sundays you have to park in the P2 or P3 car parks.
AP8 / GI-20: Exit 5 to Pasai San Pedro
Park at the Trintxerpe car park, P2 (image)
From SAN SEBASTIAN to San Pedro, bus EKIALDEBUS E09. Leaves from Okendo street (San Sebastian). Bus stop: Trintxerpe.
The "Escalerillas” bus stop for the Ekialdebus buses from IRUN, DONIBANE, HONDARRIBIA and ERRENTERIA.
Both the cercanías RENFE train and the EUSKOTREN train stop at Herrera (Pasaia), opposite the road from the muelle de "Hospitalillo" quay in Trintxerpe.
From San Sebastian and Irun, Herrera station.
From San Sebastian and Hendaye.
PRE-RESERVATION IS NECESSARY FOR GUIDED EXPLANATIONS:
Reservations for guided explanations will be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 943 39 24 26, within museum hours.
For the reservation we need the following information:
- Name of the person in charge, telephone number and email.
-Day chosen to visit the museum.
-Language for explanation.
The visits department will inform you of the different options.