TUESDAY TO SUNDAY
- WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY 10:00-14:00 / 15:00-18:00
- TUESDAY AND SUNDAY 10:00-14:00
- Open On Bank Holidays
- MONDAY (except on Bank Holidays and on the eve of Bank Holidays)
- SPECIAL DAYS: January 1st and 6th; December 24th, 25th and 31st.
General admission charges:
- €7.00 General public.
- €0.00 Children under 6 years with parents go free.
- €5.00 Children under 18, students, unemployed and from 18h to19h.
- €5.00 Groups (minimum of 10 people). Price per person.
- €4.50 School groups (minimum of 10 people). Price per person.
10% discount for the cardholders of the following cards: Large Family, San Sebastian Card, Museos de la Costa Vasca, Club Irrien Lagunak and Nekatur Card.
*To benefit from a discount it is necessary to show ID proving status.
Location of Sea Factory of the Basques.
HOW TO GET TO THE FACTORY
AP8 / GI-20: 5th exit to Pasai San Pedro.
Parking: Tuesday to Friday: 1-2-3 / Weekend and bank holidays: 2-3
EKIALDEBUS E09 will take you from San Sebastian to Pasaia in 20 minutes. 10 minutes walk from bus stop to the Faktory.
Tanto el tren de cercanías de RENFE como la compañia EUSKOTREN tienen estación en Herrera (Pasaia), al otro lado de la carretera del muelle de "Hospitalillo" en Trintxerpe.
RENFE train company stops in Herrera (Pasaia), next to the parking of Trintxerpe. Then, you can take the boat (10 minutes to the Faktory) or you can come on foot (40 minutes walk).
From San Sebastián and Irun, Herrera station.
From San Sebastián and Hendaya, Pasaia station.
BY CATAMARAN FROM SAN SEBASTIAN PORT:
You can park in the Trintxerpe carpark and take the green boat from the dock next to Azti Tecnalia building. The Itxaszerbi boat will take you to The Factory in 10 minutes. Booking in advance is essential. Please call (+34) 630 448 813
IS IT NECESSARY TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
GENERAL PUBLIC: We are currently undergoing renovations at the Faktoria. Therefore, the shipyard museum can be visited freely until the completion of the works. Therefore, it is not necessary to book in advance. Please note that it takes an hour to see everything well, so we recommend that you come an hour before closing time.
SCHOOLS, SUMMER CAMPS AND LARGE GROUPS: Contact Albaola by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (+34) 943 39 24 26 with the following information:
- Name of the school/institution/association, province/county and country (if it is a school, please le tus know the school year).
- Tax information for the invoice (if applicable).
- Number of people in the group*.
- Name of person responsible for the group, contact telephone number and email.
- Day and time of the visit.
- Language in which you want the visit.
- Form of payment: cash, bank card or bank transfer.
*The maximum number of people per group will be 30 people.
BY YOURSELF: If you want to visit the factory by yourself, without any explanation, just come during museum opening hours and without a booking, we recommend arriving in the museum at least one hour before closing.
RESERVATION CONFIRMATION (subject to availability)
The Albaola Maritime Factory of the Basques will send a booking confirmation by email, both to individuals and schools. If the guided tour / explanations are cancelled on the day, the booking department will contact the person in charge of the group to offer other possible dates or times.