- From Tuesday to Sunday.
- Mondays closed (except bank holidays).
- From 1st october 31st may : 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- From 1st june to 30th september: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Easter holidays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Closed 1st and 6th of January, and the 24th, 25th and 31st December.
General admission charges
- €7.00 General public.
- €0.00 Children under 6 years with parents go free.
- €5.00 Children under 18, students, unemployed and from 18h to19h.
- €5.00 Groups (minimum of 10 people). Price per person.
- €4.50 School groups (minimum of 10 people). Price per person.
- €25.00 Guided tours available; must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. 25€ per group (maximum 25 people). Cancellation of guided tour must be made at least 48 hours in advance, please.
10% discount for the cardholders of the following cards: Large Family, San Sebastian Card, Museos de la Costa Vasca, Club Irrien Lagunak and Nekatur Card.
To benefit from a discount it is necessary to show ID proving status.
Location of Sea Factory of the Basques: Map
How to get to the Factory
By car (Parking):
We recommend that you park in the car park in Trintxerpe. From there you can reach the museum in 20 minutes walking.
EKIALDEBUS E09 will take you from San Sebastian to Pasaia in 20 minutes. 10 minutes walk from bus stop to the Faktory.
RENFE train company stops in Herrera (Pasaia), next to the parking of Trintxerpe. Then, you can take the boat (10 minutes to the Faktory) or you can come on foot (20 minutes walk).
+ info and timetable: RENFE (Irun - San Sebastian - Zumarraga)
The train company EUSKOTREN stops in Herrera (Pasaia), next to the Trintxerpe carpark. Then, you can take the boat (10 minutes to the Faktory) or you can come on foot (20 minutes walk).
+ info and timetable: EUSKOTREN (Hendaye - Herrera - San Sebastian)
+ info and timetable: EUSKOTREN (Bilbo - San Sebastian)
Booking in advance is essential. Please call (+34) 630 448 813
- from Trintxerpe: 09:45/10:45 /11:45/12:45/15:45/16:45
- from Albaola: 11:00/12:00/13:00/14:00/17:00/18:00.
- More information
- More boat services: From San-Sebastian, Hondarribia or Hendaye
Guided tours must be arranged at least 2 days in advance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+34 / 943 39 24 26). Please provide the following information:
- Name of the School / Institution / Association and country. In the case of being a school, please indicate the level and age of the students.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, we need the VAT or Tax ID number of your company.
- Number of visitors.
- Name of the person in charge of the group, phone number, and email.
- Desired date and time.
- Language in which you want the tour.
- Payment method: cash, credit card, or bank transfer.
*The maximum number of people per group is 25.
Albaola the Sea Factory of the Basques will send an email with the booking confirmation. If the date and/or time requested is not available, the reservations department will contact the person in charge of the group to suggest another time for the visit.