- OPEN: SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNINGS from 10:00 to 14:00
- If you want to come during the week, call us.
- For schools we have more schedules available, call us.
- ALSO OPEN ON BANK HOLIDAYS AND HOLIDAY EVES October 12th , November 1st and December 6th, 7th & 8th
- CLOSED from December 21st to January 1st, both inclusive
BOOKING NECESSARY: email@example.com / 943 39 24 26
PRICES (VAT included)
- 7,00 € General public.
- 5,00 € Children, <25 years old students, large families, pilgrims, unemployed, people with functional diversity and retired people.
- 0,00 € Children under the age of 6.
*10% discount for the cardholders of the following cards: Large Family, San Sebastian Card, Museos de la Costa Vasca, Club Irrien Lagunak and Nekatur Card.
*To benefit from a discount it is necessary to show ID proving status.
- 5,00 € Price per person for groups of 10 or more adults.
- 4,50 € Price per person for school groups of 10 or more people.
DURING THE AUTUMN-WINTER THE ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM WILL ONLY BE BY BOAT (a free service for our customers) as the road is temporarily closed.
HOW TO GET TO THE FACTORY
Where can I get the boat?
At the "muelle del Hospitalillo" quay, in front of the Azti Tecnalia building. The exact time for your visit will be decided when booking your visit to Albaola.
How to get to the boat?
AP8 / GI-20: Exit 5 to Pasai San Pedro
Park at the Trintxerpe car park, P2 (image)
From SAN SEBASTIAN to San Pedro, bus EKIALDEBUS E09. Leaves from Okendo street (San Sebastian). Bus stop: Trintxerpe.
The "Escalerillas” bus stop for the Ekialdebus buses from IRUN, DONIBANE, HONDARRIBIA and ERRENTERIA.
Both the cercanías RENFE train and the EUSKOTREN train stop at Herrera (Pasaia), opposite the road from the muelle de "Hospitalillo" quay in Trintxerpe.
From San Sebastian and Irun, Herrera station.
From San Sebastian and Hendaye.
The Factory has adapted to the recommendations indicated by the health authorities. The capacity will be controlled with the prior reservation system, the spaces have been marked on the ground for a correct distribution of people and the visits have been organized by language with smaller groups than usual. There will be hydroalcoholic gel along the route available to the visitor and it is recommended to purchase the ticket with a bank card. The use of the mask will be mandatory both on the ship and in the museum.